Looking at new vs. returning visitors and segmenting its metrics will give you great insights to which type of visitors are more engaged with your site.
New visitors for blog site or contents, the bounce rate tends to be higher than the typical non-blog sections.
This is a great view to show what keywords visitors are using to come to the site and understand which keywords generate traffic. Additionally, the pages per visit will show you if your content provided to those visitors who used the keywords to enter the site, generated interests to view other pages.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization