Shopping cart is one complicated beast. Some eCommerce sites may have their shopping cart handled by third party applications or vendors, complicating web analytics tagging delivery. Also there are many if and else conditions so web analytics implementation may not handle every little single data capturing instances.
Companies that have online business and offline business can use web analytics as a tool to integrate both types of business.
So for you bloggers and website owners out there, who are using Google Analytics and wish to track your site traffic from RSS or Atom feeds, try the following steps:
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization