One of my goal this year is to integrate web analytics data with social profile data. Gigya is a service our engineer and I are looking into enabling the service while integrating the social data with web analytics. What does this mean? From analytics stand point, it creates additional data visibility that will be very [...]
Corporate and e-commerce sites sell products and services by providing information, and have the prospects register, so called “closed world”. Through various social network services, information are much more open and connected across the digital space now. This new “open world” is the new standard, and businesses are trying to figure out how to integrate [...]
From web analytics stand point, we need to know that critical traffic channels that picked up the promotion from social media and contributed to sales or conversions. It is important to understand the viral impact and where it reached that contributed to your bottom-line.
Here are great ideas on what are the ways to create great content for social media or search. Success in online marketing using social media or search needs to come from great content.
An article about this one Korean BBQ taco truck — Kogi Korean BBQ that successfully used social media (twitter) and promoted his taco truck business.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization