Just applying simple segmentation to high level data like visits, page views, and average time on site, can give you some very high level, but very insightful data to initiate of some more data diving.
When a business owns an e-commerce site and deals with web analytics, we (web analysts) need be mindful of the key points that support and complete the e-commerce service. Allow me to share you my idea around three web analytics action and measurement points
The web analytics framework should support you (web analyst), to en light key business people with actionable insights on the desired outcomes to the site objectives. There should be nine main initial points of thinking to help you start analyzing and inspire actions through data.
The survey firm utilized the ACSI (American Consumer Satisfaction Index) which is a method developed by University of Michigan to measure consumer satisfaction. Although the new site scored higher than the old site, it was really interesting to look at what aspect of the new site contributed higher score.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization