As more marketers are investing in paid search, that means more competition and higher price for popular keywords or phrases. A lot of the wise advertisers would look into the details of what keywords from search engines are driving traffic to your site, and analyze the effective keywords that bring qualified visitors. Additionally, when investing in keywords, it is optimal to look into the phrases that would fall under the “Long Tail” of the keywords that drive traffic to your site.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is an act of marketing a web site via search engines, whether this be improving rank in organic listings, purchasing paid listings or a combination of these and other earch engine-related activities. SEM can deliver huge numbers of qualified visitors or prospects to your website.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization