One of the key desired outcome of websites are to increase customer satisfaction and increase loyalty. Make sure to close the loop in your supply chain/logistics/fulfillments by taking action upon these key metrics.
The survey firm utilized the ACSI (American Consumer Satisfaction Index) which is a method developed by University of Michigan to measure consumer satisfaction. Although the new site scored higher than the old site, it was really interesting to look at what aspect of the new site contributed higher score.
The results that came out this survey was very insightful and powerful. I was able to get better insight to the qualitative aspect on how this site is performing beyond numbers from Google Analytics.
Apart from behavior analysis, today’s interest goes beyond what visitors have done on the site, but answering the question of user satisfaction becomes even more prominent.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization