Web Analytics and its accountability for the reporting. You definitely don’t want ad hoc changes and poorly managed change management process to affect your analysis work.
Companies that have online business and offline business can use web analytics as a tool to integrate both types of business.
Thus, these are the important KPIs to be noted in a non e-commerce site. If you give importance to them then you could not only dream success but also experience it.
Following this, will surely give you a better sense to deliver the key insights, and translate the performance and effectiveness of your site through dashboards. Here are the best practices…
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization