Here are some ideas that I think web analytics metrics can help you decide rather to tackle remarketing with email or not. Idea is to understand where your site stands in terms of data, and gain a better sense of expectations from re-marketing.
There is one method that I favor in taking a holistic look at search keywords performance, and a great point to start off in optimizing your site’s content.
New visitors for blog site or contents, the bounce rate tends to be higher than the typical non-blog sections.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization