Just applying simple segmentation to high level data like visits, page views, and average time on site, can give you some very high level, but very insightful data to initiate of some more data diving.
Here are some ideas that I think web analytics metrics can help you decide rather to tackle remarketing with email or not. Idea is to understand where your site stands in terms of data, and gain a better sense of expectations from re-marketing.
One of the key desired outcome of websites are to increase customer satisfaction and increase loyalty. Make sure to close the loop in your supply chain/logistics/fulfillments by taking action upon these key metrics.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization