Here are some scenarios I would like to highlight where web analytics will work very closely with IT/programmers and integrate to drive better web site experience for your customers or site visitors.
Reporting the web metrics data to your end users is an important task in web analytics. Not everyone will have the access to the web analytics software and be able create customized dashboard. When considering the counter party�fs role, you should be able to tailor the web metrics data to fit their interest.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization