In this article, I would like to focus on tactics to increase KPIs relating to return visitors or loyalty customers. The common metrics in web analytics tools to measure loyal visitors are return visitors, loyalty metrics like frequency and recency, or number of advocates.
I think it would be important for a brand to understand that building user loyalty on those external sites would increase overall user satisfaction, loyalty, and retention with their brand.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization