To make search keywords report useful and bring value to the business, you really need to segment and apply that into different kinds of reports to find that golden nuggets.
Here are some example of segments that are helpful and insightful
One of the common things to check what’s working or not is the traffic driven from redirects. It is quite astonishing to know how many redirects could exist, but people forget to manage because it is so easy to create.
Assessing landing pages based on conversions are great because it allows you to focus on the first page that convinced your site visitor to complete a desired action/outcome.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization