With more and more consumers going online using browsers thru mobile or iPad like devices, the resolution size is likely to get smaller. Taking screen resolution into your content layout strategy will be even more important than before.
The Google Analytics’ user defined report allows analyst to compare visitors from segments that you have defined. You can define these segments by calling a line of code/function in your web page.
In order to track subdomains within the same profile as the primary domain, you will need to add an extra line in every pages with the tracking code.
There is one method that I favor in taking a holistic look at search keywords performance, and a great point to start off in optimizing your site’s content.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization