One of the key desired outcome of websites are to increase customer satisfaction and increase loyalty. Make sure to close the loop in your supply chain/logistics/fulfillments by taking action upon these key metrics.
As a web analyst, sometime during the project, you would deliver a web analytics/metrics report with necessary key metrics to your counter parties (clients). Apart from the technical part of the report, it is most important to deliver what clients want or expect. I have heard of a case where client thought the report was auto generated by computer (no analysis), and did not want any further web metrics report service.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization