When a business owns an e-commerce site and deals with web analytics, we (web analysts) need be mindful of the key points that support and complete the e-commerce service. Allow me to share you my idea around three web analytics action and measurement points
Here are some ideas that I think web analytics metrics can help you decide rather to tackle remarketing with email or not. Idea is to understand where your site stands in terms of data, and gain a better sense of expectations from re-marketing.
The best way to create an effective executive dashboard, following points should be taken into consideration:
The Google Analytics’ user defined report allows analyst to compare visitors from segments that you have defined. You can define these segments by calling a line of code/function in your web page.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization