Now, the objective of this article is to explain how you can assess and analyze that qualified visitors, and obtain that percentage of qualified visitors on your site. This is what you need to do:
There are many articles out there addressing “Long Tail” of keywords, and to assess all of the keywords that are under your Long Tail strategy requires huge amount of efforts. One way to help you start initiating such research is by categorizing the key terms and graphing it out.
Companies that have online business and offline business can use web analytics as a tool to integrate both types of business.
Looking at new vs. returning visitors and segmenting its metrics will give you great insights to which type of visitors are more engaged with your site.
There is one method that I favor in taking a holistic look at search keywords performance, and a great point to start off in optimizing your site’s content.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization