Web Analytics Report
Reporting the web metrics data to your end users is an important task in web analytics. Not everyone will have the access to the web analytics software and be able create customized dashboards. When considering the counter party’s role, you should be able to tailor the web metrics data to fit their interest.
Some of the users that the metrics data will be delivered to would be:
Each role would have different interests in the kinds of metrics data that they would appreciate. For example, executives would care more about top-line traffic data, and care less about the internet browsers types and versions used by visitors.
When considering reporting the metrics data, you might want to consider how your users would want to receive the report. Some of the formats to consider are PDF, word documents, excel sheet, xml data, extranet web dashboard, etc. Best practice is to understand what and how your users or clients want out of the web analytics data since every one of them can be catered in different ways.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization