I’d like to get my thoughts together on following question.
Should we think of web analytics data as an asset?
Web Analytics data as an asset
Generally speaking, asset is defined as “A resource with economic value that an individual, corporation or country owns or controls with the expectation that it will provide [...]
I find more and more articles on Big Data in major media outlets and also hearing it on radio. Since Google introduced it’s search engine to the world and came to known the existence of their algorithms behind their search data, I’ve always sensed that digital data, especially in the application and usage in businesses [...]
So in my previous post I briefly talked about the integration of Social Data with Web Analytics platforms. Here are some more details on the data integration with Gigya.
I recently met with an analytics expert in Tokyo and had a discussion about the vendor relationships.
One of the discussions missing from many conferences relating to analytics is how clients build or maintain the relationships, and help web analytics vendors help client’s business to gain more value out of the vendor’s service.
I touched about SoLoMo (Social, Local, Mobile) being the main eco-system on the emerging media and consumer behavior. [...]
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization