I’ve been playing around with Optimizely to run A/B and multivariate testing. I’d thought I share my experience around this optimization efforts.
I came across Optimizely during eMetrics and Conversion summit in San Francisco. I happened to be in the breakout session where Optimizely founder Dan Siroker was presenting. He was the [...]
I love segmentation analysis. It gives a deeper understanding about the consumer behaviors and the true value of marketing efforts. It gives a better sense of what’s happening to the outcome rather than the vanity traffic metrics that many marketers or managements love.
People running online business knows many marketing efforts don’t immediately tie to [...]
I come across many requests on vanity metrics, this is probably not surprising for many digital analytics analysts.
Traffic to site, number of clicks to this links, video view, etc. Yes, all of those data are important if the goal is to widen the funnel, but at the end of the day these traffic [...]
I’d like to share some of my ideas on we could potentially think about planning to drive lower bounce rate on site or pages. Bounce rate is measured as a percentage on (single visits / entry visits). In other words, it measures on those people who entered the page directly, what percentage of them would [...]
My previous blog post talked about treating data as an asset, and would like to focus on the human resource in this post.
Roles and Responsibilities to turn data into an asset
Many companies still think hiring that one web analytics analyst is a great investments. Most of these companies forget that digital [...]
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization