Website optimization is the process of reducing complexity to maximize website performance. Website optimization can also include search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click optimization, and conversion rate optimization. Strategies to optimize is very important in running websites.
Website optimization can lead to increase the conversions and further meet the business objective.
The figure shown above is a typical conversion funnel seen in web analytics conversion metrics. The overall conversion rate for this funnel is 0.09%. The kind of question to ask your self is:
There are so many questions to be asked before you work on website optimization. Forecasting the impact and return for website optimization is important. There are also many methods and technical solution for website optimization available.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization