Every online marketing related conferences seem to have at least one tag management system (TMS) vendor hosting a booth. A lot of companies have deployed TMS, and if not, many are probably planning TMS as part of their digital analytics capabilities roadmap. As of this writing, I have evaluated few vendors through a POC (proof [...]
Recently, I’ve checked out my digital analytics roadmap I built a while back at work, and thought I’d gave a check to see where I/we were on that roadmap. It is also a good idea to reevaluate the roadmap and assess rather it reflects current industry trend, company ‘s marketing metrics adoption maturity, etc. Usually, department or [...]
I was at Google’s Think Shopper event at Googleplex, and came to learn new digital tactics and marketing ideas on Google services.
One of the thing that caught my attention is YouTube’s changing strategy to support media companies and individuals providing great content. I’m sure we’ve seen YouTube being used in many [...]
My previous blog post talked about treating data as an asset, and would like to focus on the human resource in this post.
Roles and Responsibilities to turn data into an asset
Many companies still think hiring that one web analytics analyst is a great investments. Most of these companies forget that digital [...]
I’d like to get my thoughts together on following question.
Should we think of web analytics data as an asset?
Web Analytics data as an asset
Generally speaking, asset is defined as “A resource with economic value that an individual, corporation or country owns or controls with the expectation that it will provide [...]
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization