Set Goals, Measure, Report, Analyze, Optimize
Measuring and taking action beyond the behavior of visitors to a website is the key to success to meet your business objective. Smarter business decision starts from capturing and using the web data wisely. With people who care about your results, you can maximize your internet marketing strategy, and achieve better results.
Almost everything can be measured: uniques, clicks, engagement, conversions, demographics, branding, and time spent are just a few examples of the many available web metrics. Marketers embrace the potential of all this information. However, marketers often feel overwhelmed by the amount of data, as well as stymied by the technology that delivers the solutions. Web Analytics can respond to these issues to help marketers determine what to measure, establish a data-centric company culture, make sense of all the data, charts, and numbers at their fingertips. Then turn it into action, measure across channels (even offline), and evaluate and select a best web metrics strategy.
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization