Mission: To discuss and bring awareness on various web analytics practices, learnings, and various online strategies to move business forward.
Zoommetrix.com is brought to you by Kris Irizawa. I am a Web Analyst with more than 8 years of experience working with various web related projects in finance, consumer electronics, and marketing industries. My experience comes from working as a BI analyst at Merill Lynch Japan. After Merrill Lynch, I worked at interactive marketing firms as a Sr. Web Analyst. I am now in charge of globally overseeing web analytics function at Logitech.
As a web analyst, I want to master the art of analytics in online space ranging from web, search, email, media, and others. I enjoy analyzing metrics to bring actionable insights and move businesses forward, while learning various online strategies, challenges, and applications.
Some of the projects I’ve worked on were with firms such as: Amylin, Eli Lilly, Advanced Medical Optics, Nestle, Disney, and Sony.
The views expressed on this blog are mine and do not represent my employer’s views.
On Zoommetrix.com, I’d like to focus on the strategies, methods, challenges, and other important aspects around web analytics. ZoomMetrix continues to build web analytics resources and specializiation in the area of strategies for:
- Website Traffic Behavior Analysis
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- Website Optimization
- Web metrics reporting
I am open to suggestions and comments, so please feel free to drop me a message: @k_irizawa
- Planning for Tag Management System TMS Implementation
- How to use heatmap studies to build good hypothesis and increase task completions
- Important planning process and methodology for A/B testing
- What is distracting your customers from your website
- Digital Analytics Roadmap 2013
- Page Load Speed Impact to Bounce Rate and Value
- Using visitor goal, department goal, and analytics in optimization planning
- Screening through mobile metrics
- Generating awareness from YouTube and digital strategy expectations
- Key considerations for a landing page optimization